Sunday, August 25, 2013

Quietude on social media

Just a quick note to let you know that I've created a "Follow" section in the sidebar, over there on the right, where I've posted my social media links. I've finally created a Facebook page for Quietude which you can find at www.facebook.com/quietudeblog! It will be an easy way to keep up with the blog if you don't use a feed reader and prefer to keep track of your blogs through Facebook. (Even if you do use a feed reader or subscribe by e-mail, come on over -- I'm thinking about adding some fun stuff like sneak previews of projects I'm working on, quick links to recipes I'm enjoying, etc.) I also added links to my Pinterest account (mrssinger) and my Instagram account (mrs_singer), so check them out and follow along if you like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment